- Restaurant Marketing Ideas
- Marketing for beginners
- CJ Digital: How we can help
- Hospitality Marketing 101
- Local SEO & Google Reviews
RESTAURANT MARKETING IDEAS
Coming up with effective restaurant marketing ideas is vital if your restaurant is going to be successful.
In the UK alone there are over 350,000 restaurants competing for a potential customer’s attention. How are you supposed to stand out from the crowd?
More and more customers are going online and searching for the “best restaurants near me” and if you don’t appear at the top of the search results, you’re going to be left behind.
CJ Digital: Marketing Agency
But that’s just the tip of the iceberg. Marketing a restaurant is a complex process and a fine art. In this blog post, we run through the best restaurant marketing ideas so you can find out just how to market a restaurant in 2023.
- Word Of Mouth Marketing. This one seems obvious, but everything else you do correctly will make it happen. The best way to market your restaurant is to let your customers do it for you. Give them an incredible experience and make sure they tell their friends and family. This is how trends start and best of all, once you get it right, it’s totally free!
- Influencer Marketing. This relates to the above and is a sure-fire way to kickstart word of mouth marketing, because it’s something here at CJ Digital we don’t shy away from. Influencer marketing is a powerful tool and we’ve used it relentlessly with some of our most successful clients such as Vins restaurant in Canonbury. Invite influencers to your restaurant and give them your signature dish, and you’ll realise quickly that they’ll spread the word for you.
Marketing for Beginners
- Identify Your Target Audience. Perhaps we should take a step back for a second and suggest you identify exactly who you want to market your restaurant to. You can get an idea of who is checking into your competition via the Bloc app which has demographics across every restaurant in the UK.
- Local SEO. Where is your restaurant located? Quick test: Google “restaurants in [enter your location]” and write down the top 3 restaurants that appear. These are Google’s featured restaurants which are included in their local pack. Getting into this pack is a very fine art and one we have mastered here at CJ Digital because it requires a combination of local keywords, traditional on-page marketing and the generation of Google Reviews. More on that below.
Get a free quote from CJ Digital here >>
- Google Reviews. This one requires a lot of effort, but the juice is well worth the squeeze. By encouraging customers to leave reviews of your restaurant, you’ll actually be giving yourself a huge SEO boost. This is because Google favours restaurants that have regular, up to date reviews and restaurants that reply to their customers. Make sure you’re on top of this – we can help you implement the strategies too.